You're at a bar (or bookstore or trendy cafe) and an attractive person walks in and zeroes in on you. You're ecstatic because you remembered to put on deodorant before you left the house. Attractive person sits down next to you and asks you how you like your beer/book/soy latte. Long story short, you agree to go on a date said attractive person, who happens to be a Sagittarius. Well, buckle up my friends, because this is about to be a wild ride.
1. Sag asks if you want to go hiking
2. Sag tests your dedication to optimism and education by asking if you like to listen to TED Talks (especially the podcasts)
3. Sag takes you to a romantic dinner followed by a lecture or book reading
4. If you're still in it, Sag starts showering you with gifts, and you aren't complaining.
5. Because you seem to be in it for the long haul, Sag asks you to be their significant other.
If a Sagittarius starts courting you, live it up! Sags want to be around active minds and bodies, but they also need their own independence. Have fun, enjoy it, and don't be afraid to tell them to shut up every now and then.